The Westin Resort and Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- The Westin Resort and SpaMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 6
Located kind of on the outer edges of the village, the Westin, while a tiny bit of a walk to the happening nightlife spots, is an amazing resort getaway for anyone lucky enough to go to Whistler/Blackcomb.
The rooms here are spacious, and well, there's always those Heavenly beds, which definitely come in handy after a day of brutal beating on the slopes.
- The Westin Resort and Spa
Great hotel with nice and cozy rooms! This is a dog friendly hotel which is nice if you are traveling with your dogs! The rooms itself are nice and quite large. Beds are unbelieveably cozy! There is indoor/outdoor pools, sauna, steam room and indoor/outdoor hot tubs. There is a fitness center as well. Self service laundry is available for a fee. There is valet parking as well as self parking. Newspaper is delivered to your door every morning. The mountain is just right there for you to enjoy! A great getaway hotel in the mountain areas of Canada!
Very Good!864 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness Area86% loved the sauna.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 72%.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building.
Dining options at The Westin Resort & Spa, Whistler include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Whistler property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include ski in/ski out access, valet parking, and gift shops/newsstands. This is a smoke free property.
Notifications and Fees:
- Minimum Spring Break check in age: 21 years old
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: C$ 28 per night
- Valet parking: C$ 32 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room