The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (9)Write a review
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, BaliSep 13, 2013
Travelling with a young family The Westin offered us the sanctuary we needed. Although the kids' club is currently being upgraded, the children still enjoyed the entertainment, and the beach with pearl sand and shallow waters is great for paddling and shell seeking. Excellent pool and spa too. Something for everyone.Recommended for:
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, BaliMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 5Sep 13, 2013
The Westin Nusa Dua particularly attracts families and conference attendees since it is located right next to the convention center. The hotel lobby is spacious, but looks a little dated. One of my favorite things was the Balinese dancers that greet you on arrival, the very affordable airport service pickup, the delicious room service and of course the water slide. The hotel staff was really nice and attentive- especially because the hotel seemed quite empty at the time. We ate at the resort several times and each time it was absolutely delicious. This hotel is extremely kid friendly and not only will they enjoy the hotel amenities, but they will probably make a friend or two.Recommended for:
- The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, BaliMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersWellness+ 4Jul 03, 2012
A nice resort with fairly outdated rooms, and a terrible guest service. The king room was comfortable, but again slightly stuffy. The hotel portion of beach is very beautiful; perfect for a stroll to admire resorts along the seashore. Generally, the property requires upgrade and more professionally prepared personnel. I would not revisit.
Dining options at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua Bali include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, an outdoor tennis court, a health club, and a fitness facility. The
There are 334 guestrooms at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua Bali. Balconies offer ocean, partial ocean, or pool views. Beds come with signature bedding and down comforters. At the 4.5 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking tubs, handheld showerheads, and rainfall showerheads. They also offer phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. LCD televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, minibars, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides airport transfers. Guests must contact the property with flight details before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 250
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 125
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
Excellent!1747 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Beach91% appreciated the clean beach.
- Location86% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 82%.
- Hotel Building82% enjoyed the lobby entrance.