- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 67%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
User Reviews (4 Reviews)
- The Westin Verasa, NapaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 1Sep 13, 2013
It's a great semi-fancy hotel. Staff is very helpful, breakfast is great and even the service at the pool is fast and exact. Got great deals through bringfido.com, so it's dog friendly too! Fun for the whole family.Recommended for:Family Travelers
- The Westin Verasa, NapaFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
My family really liked the cozy upscale feel of this Westin in Napa. It also has a central location to the wineries and right next to the "wine train" so you don't have to drive.
Outstanding!1155 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location98% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel Building98% said the facilities were very new.
- Bar and Beverages90% thought the wine selection was excellent.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
About The Westin Verasa, Napa:
Dining options at Westin Verasa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting
There are 180 guestrooms at Westin Verasa. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature bathrobes and complimentary toiletries. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer cordless phones, CD players, and voice mail. Flat panel televisions have premium satellite channels, DVD players, and video game consoles. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.