The Wexford Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre261 reviews across the web.
- Location97% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- BeachWonderful beach.
Dining options at The Wexford Montego Bay include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. This 2.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Montego Bay property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 42 guestrooms at The Wexford Montego Bay. Guestrooms have balconies. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in at this property.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool