The Wharf Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- The Wharf InnCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesBackpackers+ 4First to ReviewSep 19, 2012
The Wharf Inn has a great location and offers free parking. Wi-Fi is complimentary and there's coffee in the lobby, so that about pretty much satisfies all of life's basic needs. The only thing you need left is a bar.
Luckily, there are plenty of places to eat and dine nearby. The water is just a block or so away. Pier 39 is really close too. If you like Fisherman's Wharf and need a place with a parking spot, The Wharf Inn is probably your best bet. Even if you don't have a car, you can hop on the MUNI F-line right across the street and get to the Ferry Building, then anywhere along Market Street from the Financial District to Downtown to Civic Center to the Duboce Triangle and up to the Castro. That's a lot of hoods!
Rooms are very plain but comfortable. The woman working the counter was friendly, and the cleaning/maintenance staff were accommodating as well.
Mediocre1248 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 93%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 86%.
- Food75% were happy with the price.
- Hotel71% thought it was clean.