The Wilshire Hotel Los Angeles
Member Reviews (1)
Good!444 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 84%.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- RoomFor only 63%, the noise level was all right.
Dining options at The Wilshire Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers limo/town car service and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Los Angeles property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Concierge services and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 385 guestrooms at The Wilshire Hotel. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic check out, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: US$ 22 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.