Phone:220 133 100
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Parking Garage
- Game Room
- Mini Bar In Room
- Valet Parking
- Continental Breakfast
- Outdoor Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 74%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- The YeatmanMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewSep 27, 2013
The hotel is absolutelly amazing, beautiful decoration, the best views over the city, however the service does not accompany the rest.Still a funtastic place to stay!
Excellent!700 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Hotel Building96% said the facilities were very new.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 77%.
- Hotel71% considered it to be very well-maintained.