The Yellow House
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%History Buffs
Member Reviews (1)
- The Yellow HouseFirst to ReviewOct 25, 2013
The delightful owner of this place, Martin, couldn't have been more kind or helpful. As soon as we arrived, he spent about 15 minutes with us over a map of Valpo, revealing its secrets and advising us on what we might do while in town. We had a room with a jaw-dropping view of the city - I could have sat and admired that view for days, and was sad I didn't have more time to do so. The breakfast was great - served by Martin - and accompanied by OMG FRENCH PRESS COFFEE! (Those who have been served nescafe and powdered creamer a few times at budget hotels will understand why this is so exciting.) I will be coming back to Yellow House every time I come to Valparaiso.
Outstanding!80 reviews across the web.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- InternetInternet works perfectly. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Bar and Beverages100% loved the hot beverages.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Food91% found the breakfast to be wonderful.