The Zetter Townhouse Hotel & Bar
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 76%Art & Design Lovers
- 73%Nightlife Lovers
- 63%Local Culture
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- The Zetter Townhouse Hotel & BarMember ofTrendstersLuxury Travelers
For a rich tumbler of lilac-colored cocktail or egg-nog in ornate carved-crystal
glass, get thyself to the bar at The Zetter Townhouse Hotel in Clerkenwell. On
the cusp of Leather Lane, one of London’s oldest markets, wend your way over on a late afternoon and take in the daydreamers and jaywalkers that stock up on the leathers, jewels - and veg - on offer. Catch a diamond bargain or people with loupses lenses doing gemstone deals on the street. Sample competitive falafel street food – the best outside the Middle East – and you won’t believe that what you’ve eaten before was ever allowed to take the name.Recommended for:
- The Zetter Townhouse Hotel & BarMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11
With just thirteen rooms and a cocktail bar, the Zetter Townhouse is an example of chic, modern London life. Splashy, fun decor and well-thought-out touches make this a perfect hideaway for the design-conscious traveler.Recommended for:
Excellent!30 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room100% were happy with the bathroom.
- HotelExcellent hotel.
- RestaurantRecommendable restaurant.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building.