Therapy

348 W 52nd St, New York, NY

Very nice place gay spot to stop for a drink. Right next to Indastry

Popular withLGBT

Restaurants near Therapy

Kyotofu

705 9th Avenue, New York, NY 10019
    0.2 mi from Therapy

Tofu is the thing to get here - it's house made every day, and it is soft and silken in texture. Incredibly delicious in flavor and texture. For savory food, I'd recommend the tofu, which comes with three dipping sauces. For dessert, try the black sesame sweet tofu. Open late - this is a great place for a nightcap in ...

Popular withVegetarianBusinessTrendsters

Xai Xai Wine Bar

369 West 51st Street, New York, NY
    0.06 mi from Therapy

nice little wine bar,..good tapas style dishes. Lamb curry empanadas! was pretty stuffy and hot though..must be all the candles.

Popular withTrendstersFoodiesLocal

Totto Ramen

366 West 52nd Street, New York, NY 10019
    0.05 mi from Therapy

Totto is a tiny space so expect to wait at least 30 minutes and best for parties of two or smaller. Flavorful chicken broth and the pork melts in your mouth. Order the extra spicy ramen as the spicy sauce is served separate so you can determine how spicy you like it. Serving size is smaller than other ramen places ...

Vynl

754 9th Avenue, New York, NY
    0.08 mi from Therapy

Gotta love this place for the kitsch factor. Think LGBT disco turned diner. The food isn't spectacular but the music is thumping and the staff here are an absolute riot. Be sure to check out the Justin Timberlake themed bathroom.

Popular withLocalTrendstersLGBT

Room Service

166 8th Ave, New York, NY 10011
    0.23 mi from Therapy

Very good Thai food at very reasonable prices...especially the great lunch deals. Huge selection to choose from. While the good isn't spicy it's very flavorful. Cool looking space and good looking staff.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersStudents

Empanada Mama

763 9th Ave, #1, New York, NY 10019
    0.09 mi from Therapy

Empanada Mama’s is a cute little restaurant serving up--you guessed it--all sorts of empanadas. Space is limited so there may be a wait, but for these cheap morsels of gooey deliciousness, I’m willing to wait a bit.

Popular withFoodiesBudgetFamilies

Ellens Stardust Diner

1650 Broadway, New York, NY 10019
    0.25 mi from Therapy

The former Ms Subways Diner with a mega sized menu and non stop live singing...not only show and movie toons but pop music as well. Food is good...singing in many cases even better...

Popular withLocalFoodiesStudents

El Centro

824 9th Ave., New York, NY
    0.14 mi from Therapy

A gem of a Mexican eatery in Hell's Kitchen. The food is very innovative and very delicious. A funky, fun interior aesthetic is matched only by even more-welcoming sidewalk seating. This is a great place to down some margaritas with a lively view of Manhattan pedestrians.

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersFamilies

Yakitori Totto

251 West 55th Street, New York, NY
    0.21 mi from Therapy

I ordered "torinegi-don". It is served with "onsen-egg". It was worst chicken-don I have ever eaten in my life. It tastes just only Sake. I can not taste any chicken,but Sake. I complained about it. But waitress answered me "This is Mirin taste not Sake." I am Japanese, I know what the difference of taste and smell between Sake and ...

Popular withFoodiesBusinessFamilies

Bocca Di Bacco

828 9th Ave # A, New York, NY
    0.14 mi from Therapy

You had me at Boozy Brunch! If you know me, you know I've got a thing for a good boozy brunch and that's what you'll find here at Il Bastardo. LIke its sister restaurant Bar Baresco, it has your traditional brunch fare with an all you can drink brunch offering, but it also has a great DJ and a good ...

Popular withTrendstersFoodies

Pie Face

1691 Broadway, New York, 10019, United States
    0.2 mi from Therapy

I can only speak for the food and not the location, in this instance, since I ended up eating a Pie Face pie that someone bought for me. It was a chicken and mushroom pie and it was delicious! Lovely, flaky pastry on the outside, with a creamy chicken and mushroom mixture inside. And unlike a lot of pot pies ...

Popular withFoodiesBudgetVegetarian

Kashkaval

856 9th Avenue, New York, NY, United States
    0.2 mi from Therapy

This venue is closed. Reopened down the block at 852 9th, as Kashkaval Garden. See my review under the new name

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesBudget

Plataforma Churrascaria

316 W 49th St, New York, NY 10019
    0.14 mi from Therapy

'Excuse me. Just because I had 5 lbs of meat doesn't mean that you should stop serving me... You were concerned about my health? Let my wife worry about that, just keep bringing the cow, pig, lamb, and chicken over." Best churrascaria place I've been to. Better than places in Rio.

Island Burgers & Shakes

766 9th Ave # 1, New York, NY
    0.08 mi from Therapy

Island burgers has the best burgers in NYC, hugh variaty of burgers with a choice between breads, have eaten her multiple times and always good!

Flute - Midtown

205 West 54th Street, New York, NY, United States
    0.25 mi from Therapy

Smaller than the Gramercy location, Flute in Midtown is a former speakeasy. Tiny and romantic, it's perfect for date nights.

Toloache Restaurant

251 West 50th Street, New York, NY
    0.15 mi from Therapy

Amazing high-end Mexican dining experience.... very delicious eclectic items on the menu with many surprises. The margaritas will knock you on the floor but are electrifyingly good.

Popular withLuxury

Danji

346 W 52 st, New York, NY
    0.0 mi from Therapy

Amazing small plates Korean food! My friend Danji is the owner/chef. Here's a great review from the New Yorker http://www.newyorker.com/arts/reviews/tables/2011/07/25/110725gota_GOAT_tables_paumgarten

Merilu Pizza Al Metro

791 9th Ave # 2, New York, NY
    0.1 mi from Therapy

I love pizza and I love places with charm. Merilu captures both of these things. The pizza here definitely is in my top 3 all time best pizzas (try the margherita). I love the coziness of the 5 tables inside and the frequent comings and goings of other customers.

Popular withFoodiesStudentsLocal

Cinnamon Snail

870 8th Ave, New York City, New York State
    0.12 mi from Therapy

I have never thought much about Vegan cuisine, but this place serves up amazing food, coffees, and desserts. Try Seitan al Pastor, Maker's Mark Vanilla Creme Brûlée Doughnut (my co-worker and I split one, and I suggest y'all do the same), and the Star Anise Coconut milk iced coffee!

Popular withVegetarianFoodiesBudget

Pigalle

790 8th Avenue # 2, New York, NY 10036, United States
    0.2 mi from Therapy

Pigalle's brunch is tasty, although nothing extraordinary. I loved my brioche french toast and the coffee selections were a bit more inventive. I think you probably pay a bit more for atmosphere, which is adorably close to that of a French brasserie, but without any real French people.

Popular withFoodiesBusinessLuxury