Thompson Beverly Hills
Member Reviews (4)
- Thompson Beverly HillsFirst to ReviewJul 14, 2012
Arrived at the Hotel not knowing what to expect. Everything in LA is so darn expensive. Friends had booked the Four Season and their were no rooms available, when I tried. We pulled into the valet and as this picture shows it was very presentable and comfy. The inside of the lobby is very contemparary. Caroline at the desk was very sweet and friendly, said that we must check out the rooftop pool and bar. The pool was lined with Cabana's - additional fee for these, beautiful none the less. A much younger crowd at this hotel, very hipster. The rooms, were very nicely done and comfortable, clean, bed was comfortable. For the price point I was impressed, it is right in the heart of Beverly Hills.
Good!927 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- GroundsNice grounds. 89% of the guests liked it.
- Service83% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance81% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel BuildingAcceptable building. Only 67% of guests gave positive feedback.