Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 69%Luxury Travelers
- 69%Business Travelers
- 69%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (7)
- Thompson LESMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 7Sep 24, 2013
While I have not stayed here since I'm a native...the location is fantastic for nightlife and great restaurants. The lobby space in the 2nd floor is one if the coolest in the city.
- Thompson LESFirst to ReviewMar 12, 2013
A boutique hotel situated in an ideal neighborhood for shopping, nightlife, and restaurants. The rooms are stylish with a masculine edge: think stainless steel, dark wood, and zero fuss. The pool is small but has a great outdoor bar. They lose points for not having many of the listed menu items available for room service. Otherwise, the Thompson LES is where I recommend friends stay when they're in town.
- Thompson LESFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Not the most massive fan of the LES, little too hipster for moi. But had a good time staying here for a couple of nights. There is a chic pool which is fun in summer. The rooms are quite spartan in that ultra modern way you would expect. Great staff, fabulous breakfast on the patio. Jolly good.
Excellent!493 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location96% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room77% were happy with the bathroom.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.
- Food71% loved the dining experience.