Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Thompson TorontoFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
we were there, went therewith family members we have friends that live on ontario lake,, and family in brampton and friends also also in montreal city so alover great we did not have to stay in hotels too many friends there, but we seen it we drove and walked al over had a ball the whole 3 weeks..Recommended for:Family Travelers
- Thompson TorontoMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2May 08, 2013
I live in Toronto and haven't yet stayed at the Thompson but in the summer they have a rooftop pool only accessible to hotel guests that is supposed to offer breathtaking views.. if you are looking for a luxe hotel this is likely a good one to stay at..
This stylish hotel offers multiple dining and night-life venues topped off with an exclusive rooftop which includes a bar lounge/ private cabanas and an infinity pool. It also offers stunning views of Toronto's skyline and the waterfront. Thompson Toronto also features event space of 4,900 square feet, a state of the art screening room and a 3,000 square feet health and wellness centre.
Luxurious guestrooms and suites feature hardwood flooring, built-in work station and cabinetry, floor-to-ceiling windows and stylish furnishings.
Very Good!374 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel98% thought it was clean.
- Location94% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food80% loved the dining experience.
- Room75% were happy with the bathroom.
- Ambiance73% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.