About Tiffany & Co. New York - Fifth Avenue:
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 63%History Buffs
- 63%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Local Culture
User Reviews (14 Reviews)
- Tiffany & Co. New York - Fifth AvenueAmbassador
- Tiffany & Co. New York - Fifth AvenueMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 18, 2013
Many young girls fall in love with NYC upon watching the Audrey Hepburn film "Breakfast at Tiffany's" Though this iconic jewelry store doesn't feature a restaurant or any type of early morning meal, plenty of women (and men) are seen posing outside the window just like Hepburn herself.
- Tiffany & Co. New York - Fifth AvenueCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Jan 06, 2013
In my opinion, Tiffany & Co blue is the most beautiful blue in the world! Sparkly beauties everywhere in this flagship mecca. Superior customer service and the brand is a force of its own. I swear, I think it is their signature blue that they so deliciously mark as the color of finery.
- Tiffany & Co. New York - Fifth AvenueJul 06, 2012
Plan your visits accordingly--forget around holidays and weekends--and you can browse this iconic jewelry store from floor to floor at your leisure. It is even possible to take home one of those blue boxes without spending a fortune, if you look hard enough. The people in customer service are always so helpful and friendly when you need your jewelry cleaned or fixed.
- Tiffany & Co. New York - Fifth Avenue