Timhotel Tour Eiffel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Timhotel Tour EiffelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodiesFirst to ReviewMar 08, 2013
Small hotel near the Eiffel Tour in one of my favorite neighborhoods to stay in Paris. Sure it's not a palace, the rooms are quite small but it's cheap, clean, friendly and convenient. And there are plenty of nice places to eat or have a drink around.
Fair562 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 100%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room88% said rooms were small.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
- Restaurant72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
Timhotel Tour Eiffel features translation services. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.
Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and fax machines. Rooms also include ceiling fans. Guests may request wake up calls.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.... read more
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- Wake Up Service
- Car Rental Desk