Popular for skiiers, this family-owned lodge is still a wonderful place for the summer, with easy access to the dance and music festivals, farmers' market, and outdoor sports the area offers. Tivoli has been around since 1968 and one can see why.
Things to do near Tivoli Lodge
- 10.08 mi
- 20.19 mi0.19 mi from Tivoli Lodge3 reviews
Great food and a fun place to stop in and have a hot chocolate while you play chess.
- 30.16 mi0.16 mi from Tivoli Lodge3 reviews
Very fun!Popular withFamilies
- 40.19 mi0.19 mi from Tivoli Lodge2 reviews
Fascinating to see the history of skiing and some of the history of Vail.
- 50.06 mi0.06 mi from Tivoli Lodge1 review
Float over the Vail Valley and take in the natural landscape.Popular withLuxuryOutdoor
- 60.25 mi0.25 mi from Tivoli Lodge1 review
Cinebistro is a dinner movie hall that really did a great job of blending the two concepts. You get reserved seating 30 minutes prior to the start of a new release film. You can order cocktails, dinner and dessert. Waitstaff serve only prior to the movie start. A fun evening!Popular withFamiliesLocalStudents
- 70.82 mi
- 80.38 mi
- 90.3 mi
- 100.36 mi0.36 mi from Tivoli Lodge1 review
- 110.34 mi0.34 mi from Tivoli Lodge1 review
Site of the Bravo! Music Festival, this is a great place to catch some summer entertainment.Popular withOutdoorLocal
- 120.92 mi0.92 mi from Tivoli Lodge1 review
If you're looking for a fast and easy way to get up the mountain without being exposed to the elements the Eagle Bahn Gondola is the best way to go. It operates in both summer and winter and is a great way to avail yourself of the activities Vail has to offer.Popular withAdventureOutdoor
- 130.77 mi
- 141.8 mi1.8 mi from Tivoli Lodge4 reviews
Cinebistro is a fun movie theater with a full bar and waitstaff. You arrive 30 minutes prior to your movie for assigned seating. You can then order, get served and dine while watching a current release flick!Popular withFamiliesLocalStudents
- 152.04 mi
- 163.52 mi3.52 mi from Tivoli Lodge2 reviews
This is the Bus Stop. Pitkin Creek Bus Stop. Downtown is just West and only 3 bus stops. Quick and easy. We counted about 200 steps from our front door. 40 steps from the end of our driveway. During the Ski season the bus runs every 15 minutes from about 7:30am to 9pm. Durning off peak hours the bus runs ...
- 174.8 mi
- 183.44 mi3.44 mi from Tivoli Lodge2 reviews
So many fun family activities!!!
- 191.41 mi
- 204.28 mi4.28 mi from Tivoli Lodge1 review
Fresh produce and art make this a summer favorite in Vail.Popular withFoodies