Todos Santos Inn
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 83%Luxury Travelers
- 83%History Buffs
- 67%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Business Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Todos Santos InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Mar 04, 2014
We stopped in to the Todos Santos Inn for a drink and to listen to the live band. The bar makes you feel like you've stepped back 150 years...high ceilings with exposed beams; deep, comfy, high backed chairs; dark wood bar. The rest of the hotel looked gorgeous as well.
- Todos Santos InnMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 04, 2013
Enjoy a bit of Todos Santos history in a boutique setting. This inn is housed in a restored sugar mill and recalls the 19th century sugarcane era of Todos Santos. Rooms have private terraces, A/C, and antique furnishings. There are also a small pool and bar called La Copa. Ask about accommodations packages that include Spanish language classes.
- Todos Santos InnMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11First to ReviewMay 13, 2013
This is a beautiful hotel in the heart of the Todo Santos village.
It's a charming boutique hotel walking distance to everything the town has to offer. The staff is warm and accommodating.
From the outside of the building you can't tell but, there is a beautiful courtyard and pool inside.
Even if you don't stay here put this on your schedule to eat at the restaurant. This is one of the better Mexican restaurants in the town. (Surprisingly the best restaurants in town are Sushi and Thai)
Excellent!111 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building78% said the facilities were very new.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 74%.
- Location70% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.