Tokyo Grand Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!552 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceGreat price. Appreciated by 88% of guests.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 76% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food59% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- RoomOnly 58% said rooms were big enough.
Tokyo Grand Hotel features a coffee shop/café, currency exchange, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This Tokyo property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and small meeting rooms. Complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access is available in public areas. Additional property amenities include an elevator (lift). A total renovation of this property was completed in 1991.
There are 156 guestrooms at Tokyo Grand Hotel. Guestrooms have city views. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, slippers, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer phones. 26 inch LCD televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks. Guests may request irons/ironing boards.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.