Who's on this trip?
Trip Plan Details
- Wild At HeartWiener Straße 20, Berlin, Germanyrecommended Wild At HeartOne of the best bars I went to in Berlin. If you're into punk - this place is worth going out of your way for. When I was there in November 2006 I caught the last set of a Texas punk band. I walked ... read moreinto a cacophony of sound and a rainbow of mohawks. It was an experience I'll never forget.Recommended for:Local CultureHeather
This bar is worth going out of your way to visit.
- Absinth Depot BerlinWeinmeisterstraße 4, Berlin, Germany
- Berlin Musical Instrument MuseumTiergartenstraße 1, 10785 Berlin, Germanyrecommended Berlin Musical Instrument MuseumThis was a fun place to see especially for The Mighty Wurlitzer Theater organ. The Museum holds over 3,500 musical instruments from the 16th century onward and is one of the largest and most ... read morerepresentative musical instrument collections in Germany.Leigh Virkus
This is especially fun if they are playing the huge Wurlitzer organ.
- Mustafa's Gemüse Kebap Mehringdamm 32, Berlin 10961 Germanyrecommended Mustafa's Gemüse KebapBerlin has the best Turkish food north of the Hellespont, and Mustafa's (in Kreuzberg) has the best kebabs in Berlin. Super-cheap (about 3 euros), super-delicious. Lines for lunch or evening ... read moredrunk-time can be hella long.Matthew Crompton
Also, don't miss eating here.
- Holocaust MemorialMemorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, Cora-Berliner-Straße 1, 10117 Berlin, Germanyrecommended Holocaust MemorialVery near the Reichstag, the Holocaust Memorial (officially known as the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe) is at once sombre and beautiful, a broad field of grey stone monoliths on a sloping ... read moreplane. It's an abstract installation to be sure, but wandering lost through the forest of identical stelae is a strangely evocative experience, and there are few places in the world better to contemplate what man at his worst is capable of.Recommended for:Art & Design LoversMatthew Crompton
Not exactly a museum, but certainly art, and certainly gorgeous.
- Neues MuseumBodestraße 1-3, 10785 Berlin, Deutschlandrecommended Neues MuseumLocated on UNESCO World Heritage site 'Museum Island', the Neues Museum is housed in a lovely restored neoclassical building. Their Egyptian collection is nothing less than amazing, but their ... read moreprehistoric art is pretty great too.Matthew Crompton
Also a must.
- Neue NationalgaleriePotsdamer Straße 50, 10785 Berlin, Germanyrecommended Neue NationalgalerieBerlin's other 'neue' museum, the focus of this gallery is firmly on modern art, especially 20th-century painting. The museum is worth visiting for the cool modern building that houses its collection ... read morealone, but the pieces on display are wonderful as well. I saw a Picasso retrospective here in 2005 that blew my mind.Recommended for:Art & Design LoversMatthew Crompton
- Bar 3Weydingerstraße 20, Berlin, Germany
- ZU MIR ODER ZU DIRLychener Straße 15, Berlin, Germany
- King Size BarFriedrichstraße 112b, Berlin, Germany
- Club der VisionäreAm Flutgraben 1, 12435 Berlin, Deutschland
- Neue Odessa BarTorstraße 89, Berlin, Germany
- Berghain/PanoramabarAm Wriezener Bahnhof 1, Berlin, Germany
- Tausend Bars und LoungesSchiffbauerdamm 11, Berlin, Germany
- NordseeBerlin, Deutschland
- White Trash Fast FoodSchönhauser Allee 6/7, 10119 Berlin, Germany
- The BarnAuguststraße 58, Berlin, Germany
- Potsdamer PlatzPotsdamer Platz, 10785 Berlin, Germany
- KurfürstendammKurfürstendamm, Berlin, BE 10707 Germany
- Pergamon-MuseumAm Kupfergraben, Berlin, BE 10117 Germany
- Checkpoint CharlieFriedrichstraße 43-45, Berlin, BE 10969 Germany
- The Berlin WallBerlin, Germany
- Brandenburg GateAm Pariser Platz, Berlin, BE 10117 Germany