Tom N Toms

621 South Western Avenue, Los Angeles, California

Jennifer Soong
    3 Mar 20, 2013

It's a nice place to just chill and hang out with friends or to study with a couple people. I love sitting in the booths because of the privacy you get and the comfy seating. As for drinks they are pretty pricey but if I did feel spendy and thirsty, I would get the green tea latte. It's goes down quick but it's so good!

Ngoc Hanh Pham
    3 Mar 10, 2013

This is a good place to study with friends. I like it more than Starbucks in terms of the environment. There are a lot of tables and chairs as well as booths. The drinks are a little expensive and I personally think that they tend to be too sweet. Overall, I like the vibe here.

• Tom N TomsPro 2014
    JR Cajigas
    3 Sep 24, 2012

Korean Starbucks, but it's not all Koreans in here, almost not all. There's one Filipino (me), and a hand full of lost maxorities (joke?). I still like hanging out though. Plenty of seating, people watching the Wilshire streetwalkers is fun. Just be prepared to hear loud conversation and giggling either behind you, over yonder, or from over the booth wall. The WiFi password is on your receipt. Countless people ask that.

-=-Ice blended Javachip Tomnccino-=- On the hot side, I've had the Hazelnut coffee, but don't really remember it. On the cold side though, this thing had a similarity to Ovaltine. It's more milky and watery than your typical Starbucks Frap, so if you like that maybe this is for you.

Laura S
    4 Aug 31, 2012

This was like a Starbucks and a Coffee Bean and KPOP mixed together...

This was a cute shop. Great for studying and group interaction. I felt like I could actually sit and get work done here. It's clean too.

I was there for a concert and didn't want to walk far and so I saw this place. Right across the street from the Wiltern. :D

DRINKS:
    Didn't want boba, so I got the acai berry smoothie. Mmmmm... very healthy. $4-ish... whaa... that's kinda pricey.

Their drinks are kinda pricey so I suggest, you use their free wifi and sit and rest there for a bit. If you're getting a drink to go, then you're wasting the awesome resources they offer - yes. I am Asian.

Awesome seating and WIFI.

AMBIANCE:
    Spacious for studying!

SERVICE:
    Fast and Korean - nice people.

FOOD:
    The dessert bricks look huge and for $4. You can share it with people. I didn't buy it. I was tempted, but I didn't.

PARKING:
    I parked on the street near the Wiltern. They have a parking lot too in the back!
    You can also take the metro directly here!

OVERALL:
    Not bad. If I were going to school, I'd study there.

Yulree Chun "@GogobotLA"