100 Juniper St, Jasper, Jasper National Park, Alberta T0E 1E0, Canada
See Room Choices:
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair796 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 93%.
- FoodTasty food. 77% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.
- GroundsGrounds are not bad. Only 66% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Wellness/SportsSufficient wellness & sports facilities. Only 65% of guests gave positive feedback.
Surrounded by the majesty of snow peaked mountains andendless opportunities to appreciate the great outdoorsthe tonquin inn provides a perfect getaway foradventure seeking families friends and couples.located in the heart of jasper this property putsguests right in the middle of the action with easyaccess to hiking trails ski fields rafting adventuresand so much more. with its cozy sunken living roomsconvenient kitchenettes and home away from home charm the tonquin inn is the ideal spot for afun filled escape from the city.