Hotels for Local Culture in Toronto
- 33 Gerrard St. West, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1Z4, CanadaRanked #11 overall in Toronto hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
We like this hotel. The rooms and staff are top-notch. The location is perfect for walking around the downtown area. They have indoor pools with one for adults. The specials...Popular with
- Ranked #15 overall in Toronto hotels3 reviews
This boutique hotel is fairly new - only a year old - and I'll admit that I've passed it a hundred times without really knowing what it was. I'm glad...
- 90 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON, CanadaRanked #16 overall in Toronto hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The hotel itself is not as luxurious as other Marriott properties, but the location is great. Guest have the option to either exit the hotel and walk on the city...Popular with
- 108 Chestnut Street, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1R3, CanadaRanked #17 overall in Toronto hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
With the help of the nearby Metro stop and my love of walking around, the Metropolitan is nicely located. The Theatre District, the St. Lawrence Market, the Hockey Hall of...Popular with
- 151 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5H 1A1 , CanadaRanked #29 overall in Toronto hotels2 reviews
Nice. The views from the "Historic" rooms aren't as nice as the newer rooms, but they make up for it with high ceilings and a feeling of spaciousness. The location...
- 475 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario M4Y 1X7, CanadaRanked #46 overall in Toronto hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Great location near plenty of restaurants and shops. Comfortable stay.Popular with
- 200 Victoria Street, Toronto, Ontario M5B 1V8 , CanadaRanked #48 overall in Toronto hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
We booked a regular guest room. It turned out to be huge. Not only was there a sizable sitting area, the room included a kitchenette. The bathroom was rather small...
- 18Ranked #52 overall in Toronto hotels1 review
I've visited this bar several times and it's one of my favourites. Really great chilled-out atmosphere, a large selection of drinks (especially beers, surprise!). There's outdoor seating on the street...
- 19225 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON M5B 2C1, CanadaRanked #54 overall in Toronto hotels1 review
Very nice hotel. The room was very spacious and was divided into two parts which allowed for more privacy. The kitchenette and refrigerator were extremely useful. The staff was generally...Popular with
- Terminal 3, Toronto International Airport, Toronto, Ontario L5P 1C4, CanadaRanked #56 overall in Toronto hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
If you like to stay at Airport Hotels, then this is the one for you in Toronto. It is actually in the Lester B Pearson Airport, with a connecting ramp...Popular with