Hotels for Green Travelers in Toronto
- 100 Front Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5JIE3, CanadaRanked #1 overall in Toronto hotels12 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This is the Grande Dame of the old Canadian Pacific (now Fairmont) chain. It's a hotel that is classy in so many ways. This includes the afternoon Tea, the Library...Popular with
- 1214 Queen St. West, Toronto, Ontario M6J 1J6, CanadaRanked #2 overall in Toronto hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The Gladstone Hotel often has interesting artistic and music events that are worth seeing.Popular with
- 145 Richmond Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2L2, CanadaRanked #4 overall in Toronto hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
It's hard to wax poetically about a city center hotel, but the Hilton Toronto is the epitome of everything you would want in a downtown hotel: A staff so friendly...Popular with
- 4118 Yorkville Av, Toronto, ON, CanadaRanked #5 overall in Toronto hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Amazing hotel, super well located, close to very good eating options. I usually stay there on business. When I'm super tired and don't feel like eating out, I often go...Popular with
- 1 Harbour Square, Toronto, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Toronto hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Although there is currently a ton of construction in front of the hotel, the rooms were spacious and comfortable and the location was a short walk to the Metro Toronto...Popular with
- 33 Gerrard St. West, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1Z4, CanadaRanked #11 overall in Toronto hotels7 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This centrally located hotel is a massive family/business oriented space, and is a great option for those looking to keep their kids occupied and entertained without breaking the bank. From...Popular with
- Ranked #15 overall in Toronto hotels3 reviews
This boutique hotel is fairly new - only a year old - and I'll admit that I've passed it a hundred times without really knowing what it was. I'm glad...
- 108 Chestnut Street, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1R3, CanadaRanked #17 overall in Toronto hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
With the help of the nearby Metro stop and my love of walking around, the Metropolitan is nicely located. The Theatre District, the St. Lawrence Market, the Hockey Hall of...Popular with
- 91 King Street West, Toronto, Ontario M5H 1A1 , CanadaRanked #29 overall in Toronto hotels2 reviews
Nice. The views from the "Historic" rooms aren't as nice as the newer rooms, but they make up for it with high ceilings and a feeling of spaciousness. The location...
- 10Ranked #52 overall in Toronto hotels1 review
I've visited this bar several times and it's one of my favourites. Really great chilled-out atmosphere, a large selection of drinks (especially beers, surprise!). There's outdoor seating on the street...