Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 2605 College StRanked #2 overall in Toronto restaurants
Here is another highly recommended place for crepe lovers. Despite its operational infancy (opened in 2008), it has quickly developed the reputation to become a popular venue. If you've never...
- 3301 Front Street West, Toronto, ON M5V CanadaRanked #3 overall in Toronto restaurants
A bit pricey, but worth it for the views alone! If you can turn your attention from the window, the view on your plate won't be bad either!Popular with
- 654th Floor, Toronto Dominion Tower, 66 Wellington Street West, Toronto, ON M5K 1H6, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Toronto restaurants55 reviews
Expense account lunch? Big deal dinner meant to impress? This is the place. At the top of an office tower (last buildings built by Mies Van der Rohe), Canoe has...Popular with
- 1055 Mill Street, Toronto, ON M5A 1G3, CanadaRanked #10 overall in Toronto restaurants
Coffee, hot chocolate, hand made chocolate, this place is incredible. Go to the back and watch them make chocolate through the glass. Make sure you sample some, it's exquisite!