Restaurants for Art & Design Lovers in Toronto
Recommended for You
- 1504 Jarvis Street, Toronto, ON M4Y CanadaRanked #24 overall in Toronto restaurants4 reviews
Located in the Financial District in the Saint Lawrence neighborhood is the stunning Gooderham House, Toronto's very own Flatiron Building, a smaller, more medieval version than New York's.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4605 College StRanked #2 overall in Toronto restaurants
Here is another highly recommended place for crepe lovers. Despite its operational infancy (opened in 2008), it has quickly developed the reputation to become a popular venue. If you've never...
- 5301 Front Street West, Toronto, ON M5V CanadaRanked #3 overall in Toronto restaurants
A bit pricey, but worth it for the views alone! If you can turn your attention from the window, the view on your plate won't be bad either!Popular with
- 6364 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON M5V 1R7, CanadaRanked #3 overall in Toronto restaurants7 reviews
This classy, upscale Italian restaurant is small, but with reservations you can get a fair group in there. This restaurant serves the best Italian food I've had in Toronto. The...Popular with
- 854th Floor, Toronto Dominion Tower, 66 Wellington Street West, Toronto, ON M5K 1H6, CanadaRanked #6 overall in Toronto restaurants5 reviews
The best restaurant I've had the pleasure of dining at in Toronto. Hands down. The ambiance, the service, and my goodness-- the food. I live to eat -- and this...Popular with