One of the best Seville attractions. I enjoyed this place a little bit too much, and I would love to come back.
Things to do near Torre del Oro
- 10.16 mi
- 20.17 mi
- 30.45 miAvenida de la Constitución, Seville, AN 41004 Spain0.45 mi from Torre del Oro33 reviews
Pictures don't do Seville Cathedral justice. The view of the cathedral is breathtaking in person and gives the spectator a feeling of astonishment and bewilderment all at the same time. Well at least this was my experience. Built to demonstrate Seville's wealth, the Seville Cathedral superseded the Hagia Sophia and became the largest cathedral in the world. Now it's the ...Popular with
- 40.65 mi
- 50.52 miPlaza del Triunfo, Seville, AN 41004 Spain0.52 mi from Torre del Oro20 reviews
Simply a beautiful palace which display the city's history and skills. Very detailed interior decor from ceramic pieces. Definitely a must visit in Seville.Popular with
- 60.63 mi
- 70.66 miPlaza de la Encarnación, 18, 41003 Sevilla, España0.66 mi from Torre del Oro7 reviews
The Metropol Parasol is an eccentric sculpture like architectural astonishment that sits on Seville's skyline. On the top, visitors can walk around a mild roller coaster track like skywalk and take in fantastic views of Seville and its horizon.Popular with
- 80.54 mi
- 90.78 miPlaza de Pilatos, Seville, AN 41003 Spain0.78 mi from Torre del Oro3 reviews
Beautiful Andalusian palace with blended architectural styles from Renaissance Italian and Mudéjar Spanish. Also, the permanent residence of the Dukes of Medinaceli. Definitely a great sight to visit for architecture lovers and budget travelers.Popular with
- 100.49 mi
- 110.41 mi0.41 mi from Torre del Oro2 reviews
This Cathedral took over a hundred years to finish, and was opened in the early 16th century. It was built over a 12th century mosque. This is a very beautiful Cathedral, and they claim that they are the repository of Cristobal Colon's (Christopher Columbus) remains. However, there are several other places (Dominican Republic) that make the same claim.Popular with
- 120.69 miEsq. C/ Fabiola y C/ Cruces, C/ Ximenez de Enciso, 28, 41004 Seville, Spain0.69 mi from Torre del Oro1 review
My wife and I spent an evening listening to a first class rendition of "Flamenco." It was one of the highlights of our trip to Sevilla. What was really interesting were the accoustics of the room which allowed the artists to perform without microphones.
- 130.39 miPlaza del Museo 9, Seville, AN 41001 Spain0.39 mi from Torre del Oro3 reviews
This museum is located in a 17th century building and is considered one of the best fine arts museums in Spain. It showcases a large collection of paintings, including works by famous local painters, such as Francisco de Zurbarán, Francisco de Herrera and Juan de Valdés Leal.
- 140.47 miAv de la Constitución, 0, Seville, Spain0.47 mi from Torre del Oro3 reviews
The cathedral of Seville is the largest gothic temple in the world , it is part of the world heritage by hunesco and it has the real tumb of Cristopher Colombus. this is one of the main places you shouldn´t miss in Seville. check prices and reservation for guided tours inside www.guideinseville.com Maria Ramirez .Official Guide in Spain . Tel ...
- 150.26 miCalle Rodo, 7, 41001 Sevilla, España0.26 mi from Torre del Oro2 reviews
Excellent Flamenco show, though definitely for tourist. Tapas served with the show is typical fare. Seville is filled with flamenco, so a more diligent search might bring about a more authentic experience. However Tablao Flamenco was still very good. They do seem to frown upon taking pics or video, though I couldn't imagine why.
- 160.69 miPlaza de Santa Cruz, 11, 41004 Seville, Spain0.69 mi from Torre del Oro1 review
Los Gallos is a tablao (a place where flamenco shows are performed) is in Barrio Santa Cruz. It preserves some of the most authentic Flamenco elements, such as traditional interiors and inspiring atmosphere. [serves only drinks]Popular with
- 170.75 miCalle de Trajano 47, 41002 Sevilla, Spain0.75 mi from Torre del Oro1 review
¿qué? Jazz in Seville? Sure, why not! I already did the flamenco thing my first night and this place came highly recommended by the hostel staff. Naíma is a hot spot for jazz lovers from every corner of the world, popular for its live jam sessions, authentic atmosphere, and cosiness. The café is not your typical nostalgic haunt, but a ...Popular with
- 180.41 mi
- 190.31 miAvda De La Constitucion, Seville, Spain0.31 mi from Torre del Oro2 reviews
A place where everyone gathers! It is a beautiful street full of modern and newer buildings. There are businesses, churches, shops, cafes, a university, fountain, horse carriages awaiting, and rail stops. Walk in the little streets and you'll find plenty more cafes and little shops. A nice area to walk around, have a snack and drink, and people watch.
- 200.49 miPlaza del Salvador, 3, 41004 Seville, Spain0.49 mi from Torre del Oro2 reviews
The Parroquia del Divino Salvador is a good example of typical Sevillian Baroque architecture. The church stands on a site that was previously occupied by a mosque and, before that by a Roman temple.