Tour des Voyageurs
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Tour des VoyageursMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendstersArt & Design LoversFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Nice hotel at the bottom of the Tremblant pedestrian village. Condo-style accomodation with kitchen, living room and fireplace. I've stayed there a couple of times and it was pretty comfortable. There is also a coffee shop & bistro in the hotel.
Good!481 reviews across the web.
- The hotel is perfect for winter sports according to guests.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 77%.
- ServiceOnly 67% thought the service was professional.
- Food62% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 51%.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center