Tour des Voyageurs
Member Reviews (1)
- Tour des VoyageursMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendsters+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Nice hotel at the bottom of the Tremblant pedestrian village. Condo-style accomodation with kitchen, living room and fireplace. I've stayed there a couple of times and it was pretty comfortable. There is also a coffee shop & bistro in the hotel.
Good!304 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for winter sports.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 82%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough. 70% of guests gave positive feedback.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 63% of guests gave positive comments.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 62%.
- Food60% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- Service55% indicated the reception staff was not good.