Tour des Voyageurs
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Tour des VoyageursMember ofArt & Design LoversFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendstersFirst to Review
Nice hotel at the bottom of the Tremblant pedestrian village. Condo-style accomodation with kitchen, living room and fireplace. I've stayed there a couple of times and it was pretty comfortable. There is also a coffee shop & bistro in the hotel.
Very Good!547 reviews across the web.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 75%.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 53%.
- PricePrice is tolerable.
- AmbianceAmbiance is ok.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center