Tour des Voyageurs
Member Reviews (1)
- Tour des VoyageursMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendsters+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Nice hotel at the bottom of the Tremblant pedestrian village. Condo-style accomodation with kitchen, living room and fireplace. I've stayed there a couple of times and it was pretty comfortable. There is also a coffee shop & bistro in the hotel.
Good!373 reviews across the web.
- The hotel is perfect for winter sports according to guests.
- Service79% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 74%.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 66%.
- AmbianceAmbiance is ok.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- PricePrice is tolerable.