Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 86%Local Culture
- 68%Family Travelers
- 67%Budget Travelers
- 66%Art & Design Lovers
- 59%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (449)Write a review
- Tower BridgeMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureFoodiesTrendstersJun 26, 2014
So I actually went under the Tower Bridge when I took the ferry, and I gotta say-- it's pretty cool. The ferry, I mean. You get to see a bunch of different sides of London that you might not have before, it's still considered public transportation, and you can see things like the Tower Bridge from below! Recommended if you need to get anywhere and it's an option.Recommended for:
- Tower BridgeMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 12Jun 20, 2014
We stayed on the Shard side of Tower Bridge and strolled down for a nice walk. It's a really lovely area for a casual stroll, especially in good weather, or even nice to sit and relax.Recommended for:
- Tower BridgeMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 6Jul 22, 2014
London, full of so many incredibly famous and well-known places to visit. The Tower Bridge is certainly up near the top of the bridge. Try seeing the bridge from a unique perspective on a river ferry!Recommended for:
- Tower BridgeMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsWellnessLuxury TravelersJul 21, 2013
Often called 'London Bridge' - London Bridge is actually further down the stream - it has one of the best views of the Thames and is the most beautiful bridge over the water.Recommended for:
- Tower BridgeMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureFoodiesOct 12, 2013
A landmark in London, to be sure! You can look at it from a lot of different angles and all of them are magnificent. Be sure to do that, because the bridge shows a different piece of itself if you travel around it.
- Tower BridgeMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Jul 05, 2012
I was traveling with two engineers who wanted to see the Tower Bridge. A good sport, I went along. I had so much fun! First, the views from the span are wonderful, up and down the river Thames. Then it was fascinating to see the inner workings of the bridge, the mechanics of it explained and so well. The gears and chains were so interesting to look at. Inspiration for the sets in the movies Dune and Brasil?
- Tower BridgeAmbassadorMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 9Nov 17, 2013
It's an awesome outdoor activity that's free! It costs money to go up into the towers, but it's awesome just walking across, taking pictures (the evening with the lights is really beautiful), and exploring the other side of the Thames!Recommended for:
- Tower BridgeMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Nov 09, 2013
The Tower Bridge is mistakenly called London Bridge. While it's not officially the bridge which is based off of the famous song, it's still a wondrous bridge to look at and walk across. It's definitely my favorite bridge in London.Recommended for:
- Tower BridgeMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Mar 07, 2013
You cannot just go to Tower Bridge and just walk over its road deck and take photos. To see the real bridge you have to go inside it and climb the towers and walk from one tower to the other. You will also get the opportunity to go underneath the road deck and see the vast area where the counter balances for the bridge when its is opened up.