Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 82%Local Culture
- 70%Family Travelers
- 66%Art & Design Lovers
- 65%Budget Travelers
- 59%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (434)
- Tower BridgeMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Jul 15, 2013
You should not only look at it, walk on it, but really visit it. As this is also a museum you can stroll through and find our how it was build and how it works. And the view on the top floors is also nice.
- Tower Bridge
- Tower BridgeMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Jul 05, 2012
I was traveling with two engineers who wanted to see the Tower Bridge. A good sport, I went along. I had so much fun! First, the views from the span are wonderful, up and down the river Thames. Then it was fascinating to see the inner workings of the bridge, the mechanics of it explained and so well. The gears and chains were so interesting to look at. Inspiration for the sets in the movies Dune and Brasil?
- Tower BridgeMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 14Oct 19, 2013
The first time I visited London and got to the Tower of London, it was the only time I learned that was the famous " London bridge" lol. There is a museum inside worth a visit.
- Tower BridgeMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Oct 14, 2013
London, full of so many incredibly famous and well-known places to visit. The Tower Bridge is certainly up near the top of the bridge. Try seeing the bridge from a unique perspective on a river ferry!
- Tower BridgeCommunity ManagerMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8Aug 02, 2012
The London Tower Bridge is iconic, often mistaken for being The London Bridge. It's really a beautiful sight, an even tower and bridge across the River Thames. For the Olympics, the rings are hung on the top of the bridge and lit up at night.
- Tower BridgeMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 2Jul 05, 2012
I didn't actually go in the exhibits or the towers themselves, but I had to walk over the bridge at least 6 times a day to reach the hotel my conference was at. Even after the 4th day it still did not fail to amaze me. Gorgeous views and really lovely site.