Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 82%Local Culture
- 70%Family Travelers
- 66%Art & Design Lovers
- 65%Budget Travelers
- 59%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (434)
- Tower BridgeAmbassadorMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 9Nov 17, 2013
It's an awesome outdoor activity that's free! It costs money to go up into the towers, but it's awesome just walking across, taking pictures (the evening with the lights is really beautiful), and exploring the other side of the Thames!
- Tower BridgeMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 12Jan 21, 2014
We stayed on the Shard side of Tower Bridge and strolled down for a nice walk. It's a really lovely area for a casual stroll, especially in good weather, or even nice to sit and relax.
- Tower BridgeMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3Nov 16, 2013
It is a beautiful and well preserved piece of architecture and of the city's history. You can see it right off the Tower of London, by the river.
- Tower BridgeMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureWellness+ 1Jul 21, 2013
Often called 'London Bridge' - London Bridge is actually further down the stream - it has one of the best views of the Thames and is the most beautiful bridge over the water.
- Tower Bridge
- Tower BridgeMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 2Nov 09, 2013
The Tower Bridge is mistakenly called London Bridge. While it's not officially the bridge which is based off of the famous song, it's still a wondrous bridge to look at and walk across. It's definitely my favorite bridge in London.Recommended for:Art & Design Lovers
- Tower BridgeMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureFoodies+ 4Jul 15, 2013
You should not only look at it, walk on it, but really visit it. As this is also a museum you can stroll through and find our how it was build and how it works. And the view on the top floors is also nice.
- Tower BridgeMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsLocal CultureFamily Travelers+ 1Jul 05, 2012
Tower Bridge is a very famous monument all over the world. Built around 1880 it is made up of twobig towers connected at the top by two pedestrian walkways, 44 meters above the river, which are now hosting a permanent exhibition. The bridge opens to let big ships pass through. There is an hydraulic system to make it work. This bridge appears in many films and in my opinion is a must see in London ( in fact it is almost impossible to miss it)