Closed :( And it's such a shame, too. I loved this place.
Restaurants near Townhouse Kitchen & Bar
- 10.12 mi0.12 mi from Townhouse Kitchen & Bar
This is the closest you can get to an European cafe in Dallas and the best part is that you can find many locations across Texas! The signature dishes are an incredible Tomato Soup and Strawberries Romanoff, but you can get a better idea here: http://lamadeleine.com/breakfast/Popular withLocalFoodiesVegetarian
- 20.1 mi
- 30.33 mi
- 40.35 mi
- 50.47 mi
- 64.7 mi4.7 mi from Townhouse Kitchen & Bar
Part of the Hillstone Group, R+D Kitchen has been tempting diners for years with their creative eclectic dishes. They have a full bar staffed by some of the best bartenders in the entire city. Excellent atmosphere and a great place for people watching.
- 71.76 mi1.76 mi from Townhouse Kitchen & Bar2 reviews
Whole Foods Market is not only a grocery store. Here, you'll find natural medicines, massage services, cooking classes and a wonderful and very helpful staff.
- 81.86 mi
- 91.5 mi
- 101.6 mi
- 111.69 mi1.69 mi from Townhouse Kitchen & Bar2 reviews
Simplicity at its best.Popular withVegetarianDesignLocal
- 124.81 mi
- 131.97 mi1.97 mi from Townhouse Kitchen & Bar2 reviews
Lump crabmeat sautéed......enough said.
- 141.68 mi1.68 mi from Townhouse Kitchen & Bar
Tasty cafe that serves a full menu of breakfast, lunch and dinner. The sandwiches are good and so are the crepes. In the fall the pumpkin pancakes are a favorite. They also have a wide selection of coffee to drink or take home.
- 151.71 mi
- 161.74 mi1.74 mi from Townhouse Kitchen & Bar2 reviews
This place seems to be always crowded, but I had very nice eggs Benedict worth the wait...
- 171.71 mi
- 181.75 mi
- 194.99 mi
- 204.8 mi