Transamerica Flat International Plaza
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Transamerica Flat International PlazaMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3First to ReviewMar 23, 2013
I've spent 2 nights at this hotel for a business travel. The hotel was great, located at a really nice area full of food stores like The Fifties, Starbucks, Domino's Pizza, etc. plus just one block from Paulista Avenue. The room was more than ok, it also has a pool and a gym. Also there is a beautiful bar at the last floor, called The View.Recommended for:Business Travelers
Very Good!459 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsNice grounds. 86% satisfied guests.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 80% of guests.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 65% of guests gave positive comments.