Hotels near Trattoria Monti
- Nearby Hotels
- Via Nazionale 22, 00184 Rome, ItalyRanked #25 overall in Rome hotelsDistance: 0.6 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The stunning stained glass in the lobby and hallway almost make up for the super snobby service at the front desk. The rest of the hotel staff was great, but...Popular with
- Piazza della Repubblica 47, 00187 Rome, ItalyRanked #27 overall in Rome hotelsDistance: 0.5 mi5 reviewsHotel Class: 5
An incredibly fancy chandelier dominates the expansive marble lobby. Enormous wrought-iron birds hold the lanterns outside the hotel, which occupies a third of the Piazza della Repubblica on which it...Popular with
- Via Cavour 194, 00184 Rome, ItalyRanked #29 overall in Rome hotelsDistance: 0.4 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I knew I’d be impressed as soon as I walked up to the 19th Century building that houses this charming inn. Conveniently located near the Colosseum, main train station, lively...
- Via Appia Nuova 59, Roma, Italia 00182Ranked #28 overall in Rome hotelsDistance: 0.9 mi3 reviews
Located in one of Rome's up and coming areas, San Giovanni, this place feels more like a private apartment than a hotel or B&B. With only 5 rooms, all beautifully...
- Via Giovanni Amendola 57, 00185 Rome, ItalyRanked #30 overall in Rome hotelsDistance: 0.4 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I loved the style of the rooms: all Art Deco in glossy wood and leather and the super stripey bathroom. Classy and designy with personality. I also loved the restaurant...Popular with
- Via Principe Amedeo 4, 00185 Rome, ItalyRanked #31 overall in Rome hotelsDistance: 0.4 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This hotel is a bit on the older side so it has, unfortunately, a slightly dingy feel. It didn’t have that totally hyper-clean sterile feeling, but then on the other...Popular with
- Via Gaeta 23, 00185 Rome, ItalyRanked #32 overall in Rome hotelsDistance: 0.6 mi3 reviews
Walking through the golden gate at the main entrance almost made me forget I was at a hostel. Plus, this hostel was definitely cleaner and quieter than most hostels I’ve...Popular with
- Piazza Viminale 14, 00184 Rome, ItalyRanked #33 overall in Rome hotelsDistance: 0.5 mi3 reviews
Perhaps my favorite thing about the Hotel Dorica was the fellow behind the front desk. His name is Marco and he is just a super friendly wonderful guy. In Italy...Popular with
- Via Piacenza 4, 00184 Rome, ItalyRanked #34 overall in Rome hotelsDistance: 0.7 mi3 reviews
The villa is located in a gorgeous area surrounded by parks, right in the middle of the city, and around the corner from an excellent contemporary art museum with a...Popular with
- Via dei Serpenti 6 | Fourth Floor | Rome Italy 00184Ranked #36 overall in Rome hotelsDistance: 0.6 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 0
I love the Monti neighborhood, but was a bit worried when I walked up to the beat-up front door of the building and walked up the dark stairwell. However, to...