VERY GOOD ITALIAN RESTAURANT. SMALL PLACE, NEED TO BOOK !
Restaurants near Trattoria Monti for LGBT
- 10.04 mi
- 20.13 miVia Buonarroti, 48, Roma, Italia0.13 mi from Trattoria Monti1 review
excellent bakery closeby the apartment!
- 30.13 miVia Merulana 271, Rome 00185 Italy0.13 mi from Trattoria Monti1 review
I was pleasantly surprised with Shawarma Station. The food was tasty, the space is nice and there's entertainment playing on the television. It's a really comfortable place to grab a bite to eat with a group or solo. With lots of options, most notably the shawarmas, there's something for everybody. Prices are reasonable. My simple shawarma came stuffed with meat ...Popular withFoodiesBudget
- 40.97 miVia della Panetteria 42, Rome 00187 Italy0.97 mi from Trattoria Monti21 reviews
I don't care where you get it but make sure & have some gelato while in Italy!! No other place (even if they SAY they have Italian gelato) comes close in deliciousness!Popular withFoodiesFamiliesTrendsters
- 50.35 miPalazzo del freddo - Via Principe Eugenio, 65, 00185 Rome, Italy0.35 mi from Trattoria Monti5 reviews
Located near Piazza di Vittorio, the Palazzo del Freddo is one of Rome's best gelaterie and is often overlooked by tourists in favor of Giolitti or San Crispino. All the locals know it well, however.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBackpackers
- 60.51 miVia Leonina, 18, 00184 Rome, Italy0.51 mi from Trattoria Monti5 reviews
I had the pistacchio gelato, my tester flavor to gauge the quality of a gelateria, and Ciuri Ciuri passed with two gold stars. It had rich nutty flavor, and a bit of nut crunch. But right now I want to go back (a long haul from San Francisco) and try a coffee granita. I'll have to save it for the ...Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget
- 70.44 miVia del Viminale, 2F, Rome 00185 Italy0.44 mi from Trattoria Monti4 reviews
If a sandwich filled with herby, melt-in-your-mouth pork is up your alley, here's your spot for lunch. Er Buchetto is known for its excellent porchetta, a slow roasted entire pig with all the bones removed, so it can be easily sliced when cooked.Popular withLocalFoodiesBudget
- 80.45 miPiazza degli Zingari 5, Rome 00184 Italy0.45 mi from Trattoria Monti3 reviews
Up for some crazy gelato flavors? Then this is the place to go! I had the deep chocolate and the basil/honey/walnut (yes, basil) and both were delicious. I had a hard time choosing though since the range is so wide from classic mint and chocolate to lobster and vodka (no really!). A bit hard to find as it's in a ...Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 90.97 mi
- 100.71 mi
- 110.84 miVia Flavia, 63, Rome, Italy0.84 mi from Trattoria Monti3 reviews
Great little family owned restaurant in Rome. The atmosphere is nice and cozy and service is good (which sometimes is a challenge in Italy). Servers, that seam to be the owner's daughters are friendly and will make everything to make you feel home. Food is super tasty! Pastas are fresh and sauces smell so good you feel like you want ...Popular withBudgetNightlifeFoodies
- 120.78 miLargo Corrado Ricci 37, Rome 00184 Italy0.78 mi from Trattoria Monti3 reviews
Dine outside when the weather is nice. I loved their prosiutto and funghi mushroom pizza. All the ingredients tasted so fresh. The bruschetta was also delicious, though a little hard to eat without all the toppings falling off.
- 130.51 mi
- 140.28 miVia Merulana 54, Rome 00185, Italy0.28 mi from Trattoria Monti
Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...Popular withFoodies
- 150.99 miVia del Lavatore 81, Rome 00187, Italy0.99 mi from Trattoria Monti2 reviews
Great food and atmosphere just steps from the Fontana di Trevi. Everything we had was extra tasty from the bread to the house wine and the steaks. Pricey but worth it!
- 160.56 miVia Leonina, 84, 00184 Rome, Italy0.56 mi from Trattoria Monti
Thin, crispy pizza, birra chiara (lager) and some fritti (little fried snacks like our favorite zucchini flowers stuffed with mozzarella) will fill you up for under €20 at Pizzeria Leonina, a Roman classic.Popular withBudgetBackpackersStudents
- 170.59 miVia dei Serpenti, 19, 00184 Rome, Italy0.59 mi from Trattoria Monti
At the aperitivo hour just before dinner, there are few places we'd rather be than Al Vino Al Vino. This great little find in Monti offers an extremely reasonably priced wine list and menu of small plates (prosciutto, cheeses, olives, etc) that are fresh and delightful.Popular withFoodiesBackpackersBudget
- 180.89 mi
- 190.5 miVia delle Terme di Tito, 96, Rome, Italy0.5 mi from Trattoria Monti
Hidden about a quarter mile behind the Colosseum, it's well worth the search to seek out this restaurant with a tiny storefront. The tables inside are cramped, so you sit very close to the next table, but it makes it easier to discuss how good the food is here. The Nerone specialty pasta is absolutely amazing. The pasta itself is ...
- 200.42 miVia Torino 149, Rome 00184 Italy0.42 mi from Trattoria Monti
Hi everybody, If you like to know more about thi restaurant and its Legendary Carbonara (described as the best in Rome), i recommend you to watch this amazing video: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=carbonara+goodbye&sm=3 I hope you like it! BeatricePopular withDesignTrendstersLuxury