really good traditional Roman cuisine. I had boar sausage with pasta as a primo and then rabbit as a secondi. Good wine too. Definitely a hidden gem in Rome.
Restaurants near Trattoria Pommidoro Aldo for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 10.24 miVia degli Equi, 11, 00185 Rome, Italy0.24 mi from Trattoria Pommidoro Aldo
Tucked into Rome's student neighborhood of San Lorenzo, Formula 1 serves ridiculously cheap and stunningly tasty pizza, as well as an array of fritti, the fried snacks commonly eaten as a prelude to pizza in Rome. An added bonus for racing afficionados is the "Formula Uno" themed decor.Popular with
- 20.12 mi
- 30.2 miVia dei Falisci, 3, 00185 Rome, Italy0.2 mi from Trattoria Pommidoro Aldo1 review
My family was so into this place when they visited me in Rome. Order one of the prix-fixe menus and feast on an Iron Chef like tribute to fish. Fish soup, lasagna, snails, grilled sardines, grilled whole fish, accompanied by delicious bread, decent salad, liter bottles of white wine, and lemon sorbet to finish, for around €30-35 euro a head. ...Popular with
- 40.79 miVia di San Vito, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.79 mi from Trattoria Pommidoro Aldo
One of those trattorie that's been around forever, and still does it well. Trattoria Monti serves food from the Marche, on Italy's Adriatic Coast, and does it with simple aplomb.Popular with
- 50.56 miPalazzo del freddo - Via Principe Eugenio, 65, 00185 Rome, Italy0.56 mi from Trattoria Pommidoro Aldo5 reviews
Located near Piazza di Vittorio, the Palazzo del Freddo is one of Rome's best gelaterie and is often overlooked by tourists in favor of Giolitti or San Crispino. All the locals know it well, however.Popular with
- 60.95 miVia Fanfulla da Lodi, 68, 00176 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.95 mi from Trattoria Pommidoro Aldo3 reviews
Since 1924, this bar in the edgy Pigneto neighborhood has been a Roman institution. In fact, in the 1950s, Pier Paolo Pasolini—the famous Italian film director, writer, and poet—was one of the bar's most frequent clients. Today, it's a retro-chic spot that still attracts a crowd of hip Romans, now with offerings like brunch, aperitivo, or late-night drinks (it's open ...Popular with
- 70.88 miVia Merulana 54, Rome 00185, Italy0.88 mi from Trattoria Pommidoro Aldo
Delicious! Panella is dedicated to the art of fine bread making, so naturally, their store is filled with savory and sweet delights. I ordered a slice of pizza (zucchini flowers and anchovies, from what I can remember) and a piece of supplì (fried risotto balls similar to arancini di riso). The total was 6,70€. Not too shabby, given that the ...Popular with
- 80.81 mi
- 90.53 mi
- 100.97 mi
- 110.84 miVia Arezzo, 11, 00161 Roma, Italia0.84 mi from Trattoria Pommidoro Aldo
Near Piazza Bologna, this family-run restaurant in total turned out to be a real surprise: the food is homemade, with a varied choice on the menu because it provides not only meat and fish, but also the pizza. All products are served high quality, fresh fish and perfectly prepared. Some traditional dishes are "revisited" with additions that make them very ...
- 120.42 miViale Manzoni, 1070.42 mi from Trattoria Pommidoro Aldo
The restaurant came highly recommended by the hotel staff and I'm very glad I listened. The calamari (pictured) was excellent, but it was the supplì that was to die for - deep-fried balls of risotto, egg and mozzarella heaven! Supplì is native to Rome and the surrounding Lazio region, I came to learn. Didn't try the wine, I know, criminal ...
- 130.72 miVia Foscolo, 13, 00185 Rome, Italy0.72 mi from Trattoria Pommidoro Aldo1 review
This place is great. It was the perfect surprise to find to take my lady out on a date. We were just walking around looking for something fun nearby the club we were going to, and happened upon this place. Great decor. The staff was really friendly and spoke English better than I speak Italian. I was somewhat surprised at ...
- 140.74 miRoma Termini #446, Via Marsala 25, Rome 00185 Italy0.74 mi from Trattoria Pommidoro Aldo1 review
I don't expect much from a bar in a train station, but this coffee place inside Roma Termini serves up a fast and tasty cappuccino with little fuss. It's perfect for the traveler, always on the go and in dire need of caffeine.Popular with
- 150.74 mi
- 160.9 miVia Merulana 271, Rome 00185 Italy0.9 mi from Trattoria Pommidoro Aldo1 review
I was pleasantly surprised with Shawarma Station. The food was tasty, the space is nice and there's entertainment playing on the television. It's a really comfortable place to grab a bite to eat with a group or solo. With lots of options, most notably the shawarmas, there's something for everybody. Prices are reasonable. My simple shawarma came stuffed with meat ...Popular with
- 170.59 mi
- 180.82 mi
- 190.99 mi
- 202.05 mi