Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Traveler's InnMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1First to ReviewJul 20, 2013
The Travelers’ Inn is just what the name implies. Just a quick turn off the interstate, this motel-style residence provides basic amenities for weary road-warriors. Its offerings are simple: each room comes equipped with a microwave, mini-fridge and (a now slightly dated) CRT television. The Travelers’ Inn seems to be the destination of choice for truck drivers, and offers a complementary shuttle service to and from nearby truck stops. This may pose a problem for those attempting a good night’s sleep; revving truck engines and highway traffic aren’t necessarily the most soothing of soundscapes. For those looking to sunbathe, the Travelers’ Inn does have a pool, although it backs up to a parking lot full of eighteen-wheelers. The hotel offers a continental breakfast, and is situated next to a 24-hour IHOP for any late-night food runs.
Poor75 reviews across the web.
- Food100% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- LocationLocation is great. 89% of the guests liked it.
- PriceGreat price. 88% satisfied guests.
- GroundsNice grounds. 88% of the guests liked it.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 64% of guests gave positive comments.
- Service57% indicated the reception staff was not good.