Travelodge at LAX Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre1264 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 99%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 93%.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel83% thought it was clean.
- Food80% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Los Angeles Airport Marriott include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include beauty services and a hair salon. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Los Angeles property has 55000 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a swim up bar, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2009.
There are 1004 guestrooms at Los Angeles Airport Marriott. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer voice mail and complimentary weekday newspapers. Flat panel televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic check out. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 21 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 26 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.