Travelodge by the Bay
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre1378 reviews across the web.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location94% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel85% thought it was clean.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 67% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food57% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- RoomOnly 56% said rooms were big enough.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Travelodge at the Presidio features coffee in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include air conditioning.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 20.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.