Travelodge Everett Mall
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Travelodge Everett MallFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
Typical Travelodge. More of a place to stop and rest/sleep. Not really a vacation hotel. There are a lot of truckers that stop here. There is a Burger King across the street, Wendy's and Costco nearby. Rooms are doable. Good location to do things. A mall is nearby as well.
Good!296 reviews across the web.
- Location91% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service83% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 83%.
- GroundsPool was unsatisfactory, according to 62%.
- InternetInternet is poor. 57% of guests gave negative feedback.
- Hotel55% thought it was rather dirty.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub. There is a full service health spa on site. This 2.0 star property offers audio visual equipment and business services. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is
Televisions have cable channels.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.