Travelodge Hotel Vancouver Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Fair2578 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 93%.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 66%.
- Food62% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
Dining options at Travelodge Vancouver Airport include a restaurant. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Complimentary wireless
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards.
- There are no room charges for children 16 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Car Rental Desk