Travelodge New Orleans West Harvey
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre417 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 82%.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 82%.
- Service64% said the reception staff was ok.
- Hotel57% thought it was rather dirty.
- PriceGreat price.
- InternetInternet is average.
Recreational amenities include a children's pool. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 212 guestrooms at Travelodge New Orleans Westbank. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer phones with free local calls. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards and clock radios.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.