Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

5399 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 34746

Even though this hotel seems a bit old from the outside, I was surprised that the rooms were surprisingly large and clean. There was a small living area right when I walked in with a desk, couch and extra chair that were perfect for relaxing without laying in the beds. The TV was a bit old, but I appreciated the ...

Popular withFamiliesBudget

Restaurants near Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

Romano's Macaroni Grill

0.22 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

I really love this place. The food is very good and very flavorful. I love the atmosphere. And the service is almost always impeccable. The fettuccine Alfredo with chicken is my go-to item. It is simply wonderful. I choose this place over Olive Garden every time.

Popular withFamiliesBudget

Ruby Tuesday

0.25 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

Great ribs and steaks, Bar and Grill

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts

0.21 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

Uno Chicago Grill

0.18 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

We generally like going to this chain restaurant especially when we get buy one get one coupons. This experience was not the best. The waiter was pleasant but was mistake prone. We ate in shifts since each of our meals had problems. The manager gave us another coupon to make up for the problems.

Olive Garden

0.91 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

Great italian food ,relaxing atmosphere , nice wines

Popular withStudents

Red Lobster

0.85 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

RED LOBSTER For a delicious meal of sea food (or steak for those who prefer), we choose Red Lobster any time! For those of our guests who are not driving back to Pelican Cove Villa after the meal, we suggest that you try one of their delicious cocktails.

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery

0.58 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

Rainforest Cafe

2.82 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

The atmosphere is lovely.It looks as if your in the rain forest, which seems to be the focus of the restaurant besides luring children inside the realistic place. The food is good and children enjoy it.

Popular withFamiliesFoodiesAdventure

Outback Steakhouse

4.43 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

Sometimes you want to go where they are serving Bloomin' Onions. And somehow saying it's from "the barbie" gives it an exotic flavor. In truth this is a good steakhouse with some great theming. The service is usually above average. And the price isn't outrageous.

Popular withFamiliesFoodies

House of Blues

2.89 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

I found this place to be dark & dingy. And, you really have to like blues music (duh). Food wasn't too bad - I just didn't care for the atmosphere.

Popular withTrendstersNightlife

50's Prime Time Cafe

3.95 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

I'm a sucker for the nostalgia of the 50's being a fan of old TV shows like Leave it to Beaver and Father Knows Best. We enjoy our wait time more in the Tune-In Lounge because of the old decor, TV and programs on the television. The food was better than most of the Disney's Hollywood Studios table service restaurants ...

Popular withFamiliesFoodiesLocal

Hollywood Brown Derby

4.05 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

This is one of my favorites at Disney's Hollywood Studios for the Cobb Salad and Grapefruit cake. Unfortunately, when I went, my Grapefruit cake was a little on the dry side. I've heard others continue to rave about it so I must have had an off piece. This is one of the better restaurants in the park.

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Earl of Sandwich

2.83 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

Great sandwich shop! Their food is delish, much better than most other fast food places in Disney.

Ghirardelli® Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop

2.76 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

I get a hot fudge sundae, Bill gets a raspberry sorbet and we sit by the water under an umbrella for shade to watch people and the water - what a way to relax and enjoy life...

Restaurant Marrakesh

3.96 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

Excellent Moroccan in a luxe setting. My favorite Epcot restaurant. A real treat / escape from the crowds. Book in advance to be safe.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryAdventure

Planet Hollywood

2.72 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

This is such a fun restaurant with Hollywood props galore! See the Beverly Hillbillies car and the stone Bette Midler from Hocus Pocus. Their ribs are delicous. My vegetarian daughter enjoyed the black bean burger. Seating can be cramped though. If you're looking for space to eat, this isn't the place.

Popular withVegetarianFamiliesStudents

T-Rex Cafe Orlando

2.77 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

The dinosaur version of the Rainforest Cafe. Except for the motif, the food is almost identical. Kids loved the archaeological dig though!

Biergarten (German Pavilion)

3.7 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

The sights, sounds, and smells of Oktoberfest permeate this communal-style seated restaurant in (where else?) Epcot’s Germany pavilion. The buffet showcases traditional favorites like pork schnitzel and bratwurst alongside Bavarian cheesecake and hand-pulled apple strudel. Throw back a few steins of beer, and you may even feel a sudden urge to polka.

Raglan Road Irish Pub

2.79 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

For those unfamiliar, Disney World is filled with restaurants galore compared to Disneyland Anaheim. Raglan is located in the free-to-park, free-to-visit Downtown Disney. It would be the first restaurant for my Florida fam vacation. Evident already to the Yelper, Raglan is the highest rated of all the Downtown Disney restaurants, so I'm here to set out why. Irish Pub you ...

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater

3.96 mi from Travelodge Suites East Gate Orange

LOVE LOVE this place! If you can get a reservation BOOK IT! You should create an account with Disney, but you won't regret it! My party ordered two entrees ("the reuben" $12, and burger $13) and shared a strawberry milkshake $5 (absolutely delicious btw!) and our bill was less than $40. The service was great, and the food was delicious, ...

Popular withFamiliesLuxury