Travelodge Vancouver Lion's Gate
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor881 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 99%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 85%.
- Hotel72% thought it was clean.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 67% of guests gave positive comments.
- Food65% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include coffee in the lobby.
Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Guestrooms offer free local calls and voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include coffee/tea makers and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.