Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!675 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Considered as a pet friendly hotel by guests.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room91% said rooms were clean.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- LocationCity centre within easy reach, said 85%.
- PriceBest value.
- GroundsNice grounds.
Dining options at Travelodge Victoria include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 2.5 star property has a
There are 73 guestrooms at Travelodge Victoria. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker