The Trevi Fountain is also a place we found ourselves stumbling upon three times during our visit-- once because we trekked there, the other two times simply because it's so damn smack in the middle of the city. During the last of these incidents, at three in the morning, we witness a man propose to his girlfriend on one knee. ...
Restaurants near Trevi Fountain for Budget Travelers
- 10.24 miPiazza dei Santi Apostoli, 58, 00187 Rome, Italy0.24 mi from Trevi Fountain
Lovely eatery, set in a square just back from the main road and the Piazza di Venezia. We regularly ate lunch here, and found the service impeccable. In addition to the expected tourist trade, it was also very popular with local business people.Popular with
- 20.1 miVia dell'Umiltà 31, Rome 00187, Italy0.1 mi from Trevi Fountain
Da Michele is located two blocks away from the Fontana di Trevi, making it less crowded than the other pizzerie nearby. Their ingredients are listed on the menu board, and there are very few: flour, salt, water and a two others I can't remember. Bottom line: This pizza is classically made. While it isn't a perfectly refined slice, they certainly ...Popular with
- 30.22 mi
- 40.08 miVia della Panetteria 42, Rome 00187 Italy0.08 mi from Trevi Fountain21 reviews
Lots of gelato places in Rome, but this one is in a scenic, even epic, location. You'll pay for that, but some times you just want an ice cream on a hot day!Popular with
- 50.16 miVia di San Marcello, 19, 00187 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.16 mi from Trevi Fountain2 reviews
wonderful restaurant tucked away off the Via del Corso. Does amazing fettucini and steaks and sausages (served 'Roman style') of all sorts. Especially enjoyed the ox. Good bread as well and, of course, peroni beer.Popular with
- 60.05 miVia del Lavatore 81, Rome 00187, Italy0.05 mi from Trevi Fountain2 reviews
Great food and atmosphere just steps from the Fontana di Trevi. Everything we had was extra tasty from the bread to the house wine and the steaks. Pricey but worth it!
- 70.12 mi
- 80.07 miVicolo dellle Bollette 13, Rome 00187 Italy0.07 mi from Trevi Fountain
Al Moro has the best Spaghetti alla moro and Spaghetti alle telline! I love just walking into the restaurant - the old world charm, wood panelled walls and people so elegantly dressed. The communal tables are fun and the crowd is a mix of regulars and tourists ( which is always a good sign). It is so delish!!Popular with
- 90.12 mi
- 100.23 miVia del Boccaccio, 1, 00187 Rome, Italy0.23 mi from Trevi Fountain
Tucked away in a small street near Piazza Barberini, hardly any tourists, but the food is amazing and inexpensive. See my review here: http://www.mapplr.com/2009/11/12/hostaria-romana-lunch-near-piazza-barberini-rome/
- 110.11 mi
- 120.2 miVia Rasella 52, Rome 00187 Italy0.2 mi from Trevi Fountain
The air-conditioned dining room and free Wi-Fi alone makes Restaurant Birreria Albrecht a worthy place to visit. The fact that they have beer makes it ever better. I stopped in when the restaurant was pretty much empty. I sat down, ordered a beer and made use of the wireless Internet. Another traveling couple came in, and they sat them right ...Popular with
- 130.2 miPiazza di Pietra, 45, Roma, Italia0.2 mi from Trevi Fountain1 review
Small and well cared for, in the beautiful Piazza di Pietra, the Osteria dell'Ingegno. is an excellent restaurant where you can stop to eat something.
- 140.08 miVia della Panetteria, 41, 00187 Roma, Italia0.08 mi from Trevi Fountain
Two blocks from the Trevi Fountain nes find this Italian restaurant recommended by a local expert on the city and its corners. Establishment quite small but with a familiar and extraordinarily treatment Watch for instance by their owners, a married middle-aged endearing. homemade Italian food at affordable prices Very, especially since we were actually at the heart of the Italian ...
- 150.22 mi
- 160.02 mi
- 170.17 miVia della Mercede, 35 / 36 00187 Roma, Italy0.17 mi from Trevi Fountain
When I lived in Rome and wanted to have some Japanese food this was the only place I could think about. It is a quite large restaurant close to Piazza di Spagna. Food is good and the environment relaxing. Staff is not particularly gentle but dinner here is still a nice experience.
- 180.02 miPiazza di Trevi 101, Rome 00187, Italy0.02 mi from Trevi Fountain
Buona pizza con prezzi economici e un bel posto vicino della Fontana di Trevi! E per i turistici: i bagni puliti e gratuiti (molto molto importante quando si vede una fontana...). Surprisingly affordable slices smack dab and a coin toss across the Trevi Fountain. I bought a 2.50€ margherita slice that was wholly satisfying and delicious. Even better, they have ...Popular with
- 190.16 miVicolo Sciarra, 59, 00187 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.16 mi from Trevi Fountain
Nothing out of ordinary about this restaurant: One of those restaurants near Trevi Fountain with tables outside and laminated menu in English. The food is great, like any other restaurants in Rome. I had spaghetti alle vongole, among other things. It was so good that I wanted to put into another order!
- 200.31 miVia Uffici del Vicario 40, 00186 Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.31 mi from Trevi Fountain45 reviews
This place clearly has to have the best gelato in Rome. Very near the Panteon. Here is from their website, "via the vicar This Has Been our historic home since the year 1900 - a stone's throw from the Pantheon and next to the Chamber of Deputies of the Italian Parliament. We have a spacious interior, decorated in Art Nouveau ...Popular with