The Trevi Fountain is also a place we found ourselves stumbling upon three times during our visit-- once because we trekked there, the other two times simply because it's so damn smack in the middle of the city. During the last of these incidents, at three in the morning, we witness a man propose to his girlfriend on one knee. ...
Restaurants near Trevi Fountain
- 810.59 miPiazza del Viminale, 27, 00184 Rome, Italy0.59 mi from Trevi Fountain
There are lots of good restaurants in Rome with outdoor seating, but Strega is on Piazza del Viminale, a very quiet, well almost boring square next door to Teatro del Opera. The food was great, the service was warm and professional. Rome hung around us like a velvet curtain of potential. I had a wonderful time with my friends. I ...
- 820.56 miPiazza Navona 32, Rome 00186 Italy0.56 mi from Trevi Fountain2 reviews
I went because of a good gogobot review and had trepidations when I saw how touristy it was, but with the convincing host told us the history and how all pasta is freshly handmade, so we sat on the piazza and were most pleasantly surprised at excellent food and service, though yes a bit pricy compared to others not in ...Popular with
- 830.96 mi
- 840.38 miPiazza delle Coppelle 44, Rome 00186 Italy0.38 mi from Trevi Fountain
Trendy place in a lovely piazza. The primi are good, the kitchen is open. I think that at least 2-3 euro of each dish's price is a trendy tax, however. The food's good, but not to-morire-for.Popular with
- 850.91 miVia Raffaele Cadorna, 12, 00187 Rome, Italy0.91 mi from Trevi Fountain3 reviews
This was my least favorite restaurant in Rome. I had the traditional pasta pomodoro wich was Ok but a little far from what I expected.
- 860.76 miVia di Ponte Quattro Capi, 16, Rome 00186 Italy0.76 mi from Trevi Fountain2 reviews
This restaurant has a very central location, on Tiberina Island and is dedicated to Sora Lella who was an actress and the sister of a quite famous Italian actor. They both contributed to write the history of Italian cinema. The restaurant is quite elegant and expensive and the quality of food is really good. Roman cuisine.
- 870.33 mi
- 880.7 miVia del Governo Vecchio, 114, Rome 00186 Italy0.7 mi from Trevi Fountain
A very informal pizzeria with nice tables outside in one of the streets I prefer in Rome. The pizza is very good. Staff is a little rough but it is the style endorsed by Baffetto- the owner- himself. It is a very cheap place.
- 890.67 miPiazza del Fico, 29, Rome, Italy0.67 mi from Trevi Fountain2 reviews
When we came, it was almost 3PM, which is when their kitchen closes, so be sure to come by earlier! Da Francesco offers great pizza and pasta - classic Italian fare. We sat outside in the alley because the weather was nice, and we ordered caprese and a pizza. The caprese was delicious! The fresh mozzarella was so soft and ...
- 900.29 mi
- 910.75 miVia del Governo Vecchio 12, Rome 00186, Italy0.75 mi from Trevi Fountain2 reviews
Overrated, bad service and expensive!Popular with
- 920.4 miVia Ludovisi, 49, Rome, Province of Rome, Italy0.4 mi from Trevi Fountain1 review
Located near Parco Borghese with a pleasing high viewpoint, the bar at the luxury Hotel Eden restaurant, La Terazza, was a pleasant spot for an afternoon libation. A great variety of cocktails and other drinks are available. Drinks come with a large variety of tasty bites. Order a second drink, and a whole new array of plates and bites are ...
- 930.52 mi
- 940.92 mi
- 951.0 mi
- 960.47 miPiazza Augusto Imperatore 36, Rome 00186 Italy0.47 mi from Trevi Fountain1 review
Recafe is the full-service restaurant version of the popular Pizzaré pizzerias in Rome. Here you can get Napolitan pizza, appetizers and mains.
- 970.51 miLargo di Torre Argentina, 1, Rome, Italy0.51 mi from Trevi Fountain1 review
- 980.64 miVia del Governo Vecchio, 87, Roma, Italia0.64 mi from Trevi Fountain1 review
This place is amazing, a definite find. Authentic, fresh and delicious Italian food in a quirky and kitsch environment. Theres a bicycle parked outside,a quirky old refrigerator is used to store the menus, great art on the walls. Its not too far from Campo de Fiori and by far the best restaurant we found. The squid we ordered as an ...
- 990.88 miVicolo Della Luce 2, Rome0.88 mi from Trevi Fountain1 review
- 1000.98 mi