Tribeca Grand Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (11)
- Tribeca Grand HotelCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 2Jan 18, 2013
Stunning hotel in one of the best neighborhoods in Manhattan. Tribeca Grand boasts many venue options, perfect for throwing a special get together. Their Theater is one of my favorite amenities. Keep an eye out for a Gogobot exclusive event here!
- Tribeca Grand Hotel
- Tribeca Grand HotelJul 05, 2012
The Tribeca grand is totally chi chi. The front desk staff look like they're on there way to a fashion shoot, which they might be: the Grand hosts tons of events for fashion week in the uber stylish restaurant, lobby, and basement theatre. Pets are welcome, in fact, if you're feeling lonely, the Grand will provide a goldfish for you.
The Grand is situated in an ideal neighborhood for shopping, nightlife, and celebrity sightings. Beyonce, Robert DeNiro, and Christy Turlington all live nearby.
Excellent!1349 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location93% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance93% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 79% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food75% found the breakfast to be wonderful.